• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

CB Tamon Lynum is N

I see what you are trying to here in a very subtle way

However, quite honestly he has not been evaluated properly or at all by the services. Rivals has nothing and 247 is a place holder because they too have done little evulation. I fully expect now he has committed to Nebraska that you will see the evulations and P 5 offers coming his way. I suspect we are going to have to fend off of other suitors before its said an done
I hope you're right and he is flying under the radar. According to the Stats from the 2018 all B1G team, almost 50 % of them were 3 stars when recruited;
66 All B1G:
WALK ONS: 2 ...... ~10% were Walk On and/or 2 Stars
2 STARS: 5
3 STARS: 32 ..........~48% were 3 STARS
4 STARS: 21 ......... ~32% were 4 STARS
5 STARS: 6 .............~9% were 5 STARS
According to the stats he [All 3 Stars] has a 1-56 chance to become an All American

Last edited:

I hope you're right and he is flying under the radar. According to the Stats from the 2018 all B1G team, almost 50 % of them were 3 stars when recruited;
66 All B1G:
WALK ONS: 2 ...... ~10% were Walk On and/or 2 Stars
2 STARS: 5
3 STARS: 32 ..........~48% were 3 STARS
4 STARS: 21 ......... ~32% were 4 STARS
5 STARS: 6 .............~9% were 5 STARS

The services have not even evaluated this kid. Our coaches have and took his commitment early and that speaks loud to me. Not a late season flyer or a reach because you want to fill a slot.

The services have not even evaluated this kid. Our coaches have and took his commitment early and that speaks loud to me. Not a late season flyer or a reach because you want to fill a slot.
I’d like to know how many kids out there are either not evaluated or under evaluated because they are unable to attend camps and the big invite only combines. I believe the recruiting services are not paying a lot of attention to a kids game film until they either attend one of the camps/combines or get a P-5 offer

I’d like to know how many kids out there are either not evaluated or under evaluated because they are unable to attend camps and the big invite only combines. I believe the recruiting services are not paying a lot of attention to a kids game film until they either attend one of the camps/combines or get a P-5 offer

More than most folk know. In some cases (ie camps) kids are paying to get that additional star

I could go on

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back