• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked CB Marcus Rios could be 'N' after he visits for the Iowa game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iese is a DE/TE who really likes Nebraska....kid also out of CA....Sacramento area.....

Nice story on him here from this past May:

Iese is a 6-foot-5, 245-pound specimen who doesn't turn 17 until the end of September, so imagine the glee in the voice of Huskies coach Josh Crabtree and those recruiting him. Iese will lead the Huskies this fall as he emerges as one of the state's intrigue prospects, a two-way player with leadership skills. He is a good student with an impeccable reputation on campus and among his peers.

"I've got a feeling that this is the first of many offers for Nate," Crabtree said. "What a great kid. He's very good, and he can run. He's still a baby. I tell coaches to keep in mind how big his hands are when they shake his hand. He's like a big puppy with big paws."

Read more: http://blogs.sacbee.com/preps/archives/2011/05/sheldon-footbal.html#ixzz1eh8prWuD

That would put a team more at ease with the early enrollment possibility. I guess I completely missed things on Iese - any light you can shed on him? Also I know you put a 35% on the chance you gave us to land Beaver - who is our top competition for him?

That would put a team more at ease with the early enrollment possibility. I guess I completely missed things on Iese - any light you can shed on him? Also I know you put a 35% on the chance you gave us to land Beaver - who is our top competition for him?

The schools who have made Brandon Beaver's final list appear to be Nebraska, Washington, Cal, Utah, Arizona State, UCLA (his 1st offer) and USC (no offer). Overall I think Washington is the main competition for Nebraska and perhaps the favorite in his commitment. Beaver visited U-Dub for their game against Oregon (he also visited Washington for their Spring Game). He really liked the visit and the Huskies could use help in the secondary even more than Nebraska could. I think the Huskies are the team to watch out for with him. He has told me that Washington has consitantly recruited him the hardest throughout the process. He plans to visit Cal on December 12th. Looking at the other finalists, Arizona State and UCLA have coaching questions heading into 2012, and USC has their probation problems although Beaver grew up a huge USC fan. I think it might come down to Nebraska and Washington, personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back