• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked CB A.J. Leggett to take final official visit to Nebraska (Decommit from Miami)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Moved his official visit to 20 Jan 2012 and we will be the final visit....my gut tells me that is a good thing for us....he will visit Florida State the weekend before....looks like it is down to the Huskers and Seminoles....go figure....I really didn't think we had a chance at him....4-star rated by Rivals and 247...

http://rivals.yahoo.com/nebraska/football/recruiting/player-Amos-Leggett-112285

[video=youtube_share;lkGxkFWrpWA]http://youtu.be/lkGxkFWrpWA[/video]

Last edited:

Plus playing in that conference, he has already covered some pretty decent receivers. If we can overcome the in state influence this would be awesome

Sounds like we have a real shot....Lavonte David being from their has really helped us at least get our foot in the door with a few kids....and yeah that is some A+ football where he is from....best fo the best....

Plus playing in that conference, he has already covered some pretty decent receivers. If we can overcome the in state influence this would be awesome

Now if only we had a closer on this staff to get this kid 'N' :Biggrin:

I just put one on a screen door the other day. If the staff needs it I can take it off and give it to them. I'd prefer NU did things they way they are doing. You get a "closer" sometimes you get kids to commit and then later the shine wears off and kids start having regrets about what they did. If the kid is already enrolled chances are you aren't going to get their best effort from then on. I know from a military stand point the soldiers we had that really wanted to be soldiers turn out much better than the ones that had a change of heart. Even the guys that maybe weren't as talented or the best fit for the military tried harder and generally became better soldiers.

Send coach Kaz down after the dead period! His brother just re-itterated that its down to FSU and NU!

Yeah we actaully have a better than average shot at this one.....he really likes our coaches...alot....

His list of offers is very impressive:

Alabama, LSU, Ohio State, Florida, Florida State, South Carolina, Tennessee and others.

Looks like a complete stud and would be one of the jewels of the class if we can land him, IMO.

Amos Leggett is a very good prospect. I personally have him rated higher than Marcus Rios. Would be a huge pickup. IMO its gonna be hard to get him out of Florida. Not impossible, but I think he is Florida State lean. Maybe a 60/40 split with Nebraska. Not bad considering he still has the official visit to take.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back