• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Casey Thompson in Nebraska student directory as grad student?

From the student directory..
Screenshot_20231213-213715.png

Last edited:
If he is truly back and on the team, it sure throws shade on the MR kicked him out the door narrative. If he really wants to be a coach someday the situation at DONU would be pretty good right now for someone coming back from an injury with a year of eligibility. I sure hope we landed or are close to landing a top QB coach for our QB's to work with.

7th year?

Heck, maybe they hired him as a player/coach.

He's our new QB coach too!

I’d only say one thing. No two things. He has almost always been injured since we’ve known him and he threw 10 interceptions in 10 games for us and another 5 in 21/2 games with FIU. Who know how many fumbles.

The student directory is in notorious for being slow to update. He wasn't enrolled in classes this past fall, and spring session hasn't started yet so that is likely a case of not-being-updated. However, there were twitter rumors that he was on campus yesterday, FWIW.

I’d only say one thing. No two things. He has almost always been injured since we’ve known him and he threw 10 interceptions in 10 games for us and another 5 in 21/2 games with FIU. Who know how many fumbles.
I'd be glad to have him here assuming he's ok if he's not the starter. He gives some good insurance incase Purdy moves on following the spring.

The student directory is in notorious for being slow to update. He wasn't enrolled in classes this past fall, and spring session hasn't started yet so that is likely a case of not-being-updated. However, there were twitter rumors that he was on campus yesterday, FWIW.

I'd be glad to have him here assuming he's ok if he's not the starter. He gives some good insurance incase Purdy moves on following the spring.
Can someone look up other guys who left to see if they are still listed there as well?

There will be more quarterbacks in the portal after the bowl games.

Can someone look up other guys who left to see if they are still listed there as well?
Knock yourself out.

Knock yourself out.

I see Jerry Tagge listed..... ....

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back