• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Casey Rogers To Oregon

I have to wonder here, our depleted Dline has something to do with either loving our old Dline coach or disliking dawson. or both. quite a few guys leave or choose not to come back for a final year that could have

Last edited:

I have to wonder here, our depleted Dline has something to do with either loving our old Dline coach or disliking dawson. or both. quite a few guys leave or choose not to come back for a final year that could have
I wish we could have held on to Tuloti! Our defensive line was better with Tuloti rather than Dawson. But it is what it is!

Good luck Casey, Our defensive front will not be the issue next year, the additions made over the last weeks have taken this group to a talent level needed to compete, there are several other position groups that I worry about.

I wish we could have held on to Tuloti! Our defensive line was better with Tuloti rather than Dawson. But it is what it is!

Dawson's a much better recruiter, though. Most of our best DLinemen of late have been his recruits.

And Dawson was working with defensive linemen who were more of a fit for a 4-3 (and with a couple of super slow ILB's behind them)

Tuioti's a fine DL coach, though

Rogers can still take a step forward, but he has to be able to stay healthy. He didn't even play 500 snaps the last 2 years (might have been under 400 even, IIRC?)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back