• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Cardboard Cutouts in Stands?

Haven’t they done a high-res 360 photo in the past? If you could get the lighting conditions right, it would be much more interesting to do some kind of projection than a bunch of cardboard. Think Tupac hologram at Coachella a few years back.

Haven’t they done a high-res 360 photo in the past? If you could get the lighting conditions right, it would be much more interesting to do some kind of projection than a bunch of cardboard. Think Tupac hologram at Coachella a few years back.

1601731215748.png

Never heard of Tupac hologram? See ....

Actually.... better than hologram Tupac.

What if they let every season ticket holder send something in to be placed in their exact seat location.

Sure you'd get some interesting submissions.

Just think the cardboard cutouts are so lackluster.

End of rant.

Let me expand a bit. I recall them announcing during/after the Oregon game that they were taking some kind of "super max" 360 panorama photo of everyone sitting in the stadium. If you had a graphic file like that, maybe you could just project it onto a screen, etc.
This is a still of that panoramic.

I recall being able to visit some website afterwards where you could zoom into your seat location.

Camera was located at the 50 yard line, in other words.

This was the last game that I attended with my Dad before he died later in that same season. I was able to go to that website and view the special image. The fans were really clear. Unfortunately 2 guys were standing when they took that picture and I couldn’t see my Dad and I sitting together. I even contacted the company and explained the situation. I gave them the section, row, seat numbers etc...but they did not have any images showing us. :(

I did purchase the panoramic from the game that is shown above in this thread. My wife framed it for me. My brother in law bought a season holder ticket and program from the game and framed that. They are both hanging proudly in the man cave.

une8f.jpg

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back