• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Captain Marvel

Iron Man is the only other 'Superhero' franchise I've enjoyed. Well wait, Wonder Woman was worth watching, but that's different. I could have watched her mow my lawn for a weekend.
I loved watching her walk in that ballroom scene wondering how she concealed her sword under the back of her dress...

Last edited:

Prolly gonna skip this one. Brie Larson has gone public with her SJW rantings, doesn't want it reviewed by white males, etc. She can kiss my ass. I won't be paying for this one, don't even care about the story. I'll accept that she's a character that shows up in Endgame, and that's about it.

Early reviews of other titanic films like the Last Jedi were all positive too, and it blew chunks. This is just Disney pre-release spin. If it truly is a good movie, then so be it. But things tend to have a very positive review/Rotten Tomato score until people actually see it.
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/star_wars_the_last_jedi

This happened with Annabelle: Creation. Had a 100% Rotten Tomatoes score for two weeks before release, as reviewed by critics. And then the movie was released.
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/annabelle_creation

Meh.

She looks sexy as all hell, but whatever. Manhater.
Brie Larson Clarifies Her Comments That the Internet Took Wildly Out of Context
https://mcucosmic.com/2019/02/21/br...that-the-internet-took-wildly-out-of-context/

“What I’m looking for is to bring more seats up to the table. No one is getting their chair taken away. There’s not less seats at the table, there’s just more seats at the table.”

Infinity Wars was to all over the damn place, it was like 4 movies crammed together, I found it way too long and just sorta blah. Fell asleep twice trying to watch Wonder Woman, so I really don't know about that one, and Black Panther, I haven't seen it yet.

I will probably go to a theater to see CM, unless it's one of those 2 1/2, 3 hour movies, then I wont.

Infinity Wars was to all over the damn place, it was like 4 movies crammed together, I found it way too long and just sorta blah. Fell asleep twice trying to watch Wonder Woman, so I really don't know about that one, and Black Panther, I haven't seen it yet.

I will probably go to a theater to see CM, unless it's one of those 2 1/2, 3 hour movies, then I wont.
Do you ever have anything nice to say about anything?

Except for when you are talking about music or hiking, you rant like a bitter, old, crusty curmudgeon. Are you related to warhorse? :)

Last edited:
Brie Larson Clarifies Her Comments That the Internet Took Wildly Out of Context
https://mcucosmic.com/2019/02/21/br...that-the-internet-took-wildly-out-of-context/

“What I’m looking for is to bring more seats up to the table. No one is getting their chair taken away. There’s not less seats at the table, there’s just more seats at the table.”
FFS. That's because it WAS projected to open $160-180 million. Now, projections putting it at $100 mil, or maybe even less. She needed to shut her pie hole a long time ago.

Do you ever have anything nice to say about anything?

Except for when you are talking about music or hiking, you rant like a bitter, old, crusty curmudgeon. Are you related to warhorse? :)
HMMM! Seems I really liked Happy, Rick and Morty, Russian Doll, Redheads, The Happy Place, Bosch, Beer, T & A, college football, basketball, baseball, naked pics of your wife(want copies?), Hilary NOT being POTUS, Kittens, doggo's, 7 cheese mac & cheese, a good steak, Brazilian women and there nice big assses, fishing, hunting(although it's been several years now) car shows on TV, cooking channels, guns, freedom of speech, etc. etc. ad nauseam. And 2 things by the way, asking me if I am related to WH, is not only fighting words, but If I had feelings, that would have hurt mister.

Edit: The Deadpool franchise.... that shite is dope brother man....also, here, I got this just for you.....
13081l.jpg

Last edited:

I think they pulled that same argument for the Last Jedi, about the spectacular pre-sales numbers. I went on preview night, the night before the opening. Theater was only 1/4 full at 730PM showing. And that's the first preview night I'd been to for a Star Wars movie that wasn't insanely sold out, with lines waiting for the other screenings.

Iron Man is the only other 'Superhero' franchise I've enjoyed. Well wait, Wonder Woman was worth watching, but that's different. I could have watched her mow my lawn for a weekend.
I liked the Ironman trio but that was before the number of superhero films got ridiculous. I also liked the Bale Batman series.

I think they pulled that same argument for the Last Jedi, about the spectacular pre-sales numbers. I went on preview night, the night before the opening. Theater was only 1/4 full at 730PM showing. And that's the first preview night I'd been to for a Star Wars movie that wasn't insanely sold out, with lines waiting for the other screenings.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back