• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Captain and Coke with ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except Frost likes both. Andrerson is a different back than Killins. I figured you would know that.

Different in what way? What are you talking about? Are you saying Anderson and McCrae are bruisers while Killins isn't?

Anderson and McCrae both weigh 175.

:Facepalm:

Last edited:

Well then, to your dismay, you have just agreed with me.

We agree that we are not looking for a bruiser to replace Ozigbo as *** suggests. We are looking for a speedster.

They already got a bruiser to replace Ozigbo - see Mills, Dedrick. They also are recruiting speedsters. They need and want both.

I would encourage folks to utilize the ignore feature. I never really considered it until the last *** thread that the same few usual suspects tried to trash up a few weeks ago. I ignored four posters that day. It's made reading this forum far more enjoyable.
It’s made my life a lot better when it comes to this forum. There’s just a few people that nothing positive comes out of interacting with them. Always found myself going down paths I didn’t want to.

I would encourage folks to utilize the ignore feature. I never really considered it until the last *** thread that the same few usual suspects tried to trash up a few weeks ago. I ignored four posters that day. It's made reading this forum far more enjoyable.
This board is so much better for having put paramus on ignore. Wish I had done it much sooner.

It’s made my life a lot better when it comes to this forum. There’s just a few people that nothing positive comes out of interacting with them. Always found myself going down paths I didn’t want to.
They have classes to combat those paths:Biggrin:. Oh wait there is ignore also...

My apologies... my "no?" was more of my salesman in me coming out. I was just curious why someone came to their conclusion, I happen to agree with you. If we need a S&C system that can prevent injuries from people getting their ankles/legs twisted on the pile we are in trouble anyway.

Anyway, didn't mean to be snarky there.
I didn’t think you were snarky at all and I appreciate your insights.

There are a lot of people on here and I appreciate all sorts of views whether I agree with them or not, ***'s posts for me are awesome because while I have played football all of my life, I didn't get into the x's and o's, for the most part I know kicking/punting and that is about it. I also appreciate people like Paramus that don't just go along with the flow and whether I agree or disagree I appreciate his opinion, I only have one on ignore and that is just because he is an idiot.

I am looking forward to the next installment of ***'s thoughts or maybe even just the title. We shall see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back