• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Capital One Bowl: Nebraska (10-3) vs Georgia (11-2) Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I for one, am glad this season is over. The good and the bad. Lets shoot for August when all the potential and hope starts over again. Now I am going to find a free dog on Craigslist so I can kick the hell out of it.

My only problem is Bo is SUPPOSED TO BE A DEFENSIVE MASTER MIND We let 6 teams this year go over 350 yards and 4 teams to go over 400 yards

I can not wait for next year. We are going to kick some serious tail... We will win the BIG and make a run for the MNC. Martinez and Bell will be in the hunt for the Heisman. Seasons like the 2013 season only come along once in a great while. This season is over. Look forward my friends.

I can not wait for next year. We are going to kick some serious tail... We will win the BIG and make a run for the MNC. Martinez and Bell will be in the hunt for the Heisman. Seasons like the 2013 season only come along once in a great while. This season is over. Look forward my friends.
Wow. OK. Love the enthusiasm, but not very realistic. NU still plays UCLA, Michigan, MSU. If they do get by that, they still would have to play more than likely a very good OSU team in the B1G championship. I'm not convinced that because NU loses OSU and Wisky off of the schedule that they're going to be playing for the league title or MNC. Too many question marks.

I thought the HUSKERS had charge of the game when they went up by 8 but that idea sure didn't last long.

The fumble killed us. We had them all out of sorts on defense with our tempo and momentum was all on our side.

The go ahead long touchdown was opened up by an illegal pick (I saw it on first replay, announcers spoke about it coming back from commercial).

The final touchdown was a great throw and even greater catch. A faster DE would have likely made the sack.

Wow. OK. Love the enthusiasm, but not very realistic. NU still plays UCLA, Michigan, MSU. If they do get by that, they still would have to play more than likely a very good OSU team in the B1G championship. I'm not convinced that because NU loses OSU and Wisky off of the schedule that they're going to be playing for the league title or MNC. Too many question marks.

Nobody can say for sure what might be realistic next season but the offense should be good to go for the most part. Most of the question marks will be on the defensive side no doubt but I still have confidence in the coaches to get those problems worked out. You cannot overlook the fact that the schedule will be much more conducive for a run at the conference title. The B1G threw the toughest schedule they could at the HUSKERS for their 1st 2 years in the league, it won't be that way in 2013. The future isn't as dark as some make it out to be, in my opinion anyway.

Nobody can say for sure what might be realistic next season but the offense should be good to go for the most part. Most of the question marks will be on the defensive side no doubt but I still have confidence in the coaches to get those problems worked out. You cannot overlook the fact that the schedule will be much more conducive for a run at the conference title. The B1G threw the toughest schedule they could at the HUSKERS for their 1st 2 years in the league, it won't be that way in 2013. The future isn't as dark as some make it out to be, in my opinion anyway.
I agree. My statement is because of the unknowns on defense. Potential doesn't always produce wins. Lets hope it does though.

The fumble killed us. We had them all out of sorts on defense with our tempo and momentum was all on our side.

The go ahead long touchdown was opened up by an illegal pick (I saw it on first replay, announcers spoke about it coming back from commercial).

The final touchdown was a great throw and even greater catch. A faster DE would have likely made the sack.

I agree about the fumble being a major factor but the HUSKERS had already lost the momentum at that time if I'm not mistaken. Once the HUSKERS took the 2nd half kickoff and scored on that drive, they had all the momentum at that point. When Georgia came right back and hit that long pass play for a td, and then got the 2pt conversion, it went downhilll from then on, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back