• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Cam killing it in Philly

Just curious. Does anyone on this board remember Jurgens being condemned in posts on this board for being the worst player on the OL, bringing down the offense as a whole? I seem to remember something like that for a couple of years, but then, my memory isn't what it used to be . . . . ;)

Just curious. Does anyone on this board remember Jurgens being condemned in posts on this board for being the worst player on the OL, bringing down the offense as a whole? I seem to remember something like that for a couple of years, but then, my memory isn't what it used to be . . . . ;)

Maybe even having occasional snapping issues.

Last edited:
The staff was definitely right to convert him to center and keep working with him. He’s always had the talent. Not sure they were right letting him end drive after drive with errant snaps with little repercussion for a season. But he grew, developed, and now looks to have a nice pro career. Both the staff and Cam deserve credit for that.

He could always block well. Blocking was never the issue. But the fact that it took him 3 years to be able to snap the ball consistently set us back. Heck I think you could even argue it cost us some games.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back