• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Caitlin Clark

I'm a fan. Never got excited about women's basketball...ever, but started hearing about Caitlin Clark this season (I live in Minnesota). Wow. That girl is a winner. Watched the game against S. Carolina and she reminded me of Pete Maravich, only more of a leader.

Women's basketball has come a long way. That pick and roll Iowa runs is perfection.

That game had me more interested than the men’s side, and then it lived up to the hype and more. I don’t think Iowa would win many times if they played SC 10 times, but a masterful game plan and Clark got it done.

The esteem I hold for her talent is eclipsed by her bad attitude and showboat demeanor.
Being great is not just the physical aspects of the game.
She is going to make someone a great ex wife.

I have watched several of Iowa’s games. She plays with great intensity and does a bit of trash talking. But I wouldn’t call it showboating or a bad attitude.

You wouldn’t say MJ or Bird were showboats with bad attitudes. They were just very intense players that demanded a lot of themselves and their teammates.

I have watched several of Iowa’s games. She plays with great intensity and does a bit of trash talking. But I wouldn’t call it showboating or a bad attitude.

You wouldn’t say MJ or Bird were showboats with bad attitudes. They were just very intense players that demanded a lot of themselves and their teammates.
Tomato, Tomato.

An example of how I see things. I am a Lakers fan. Have been since I can remember. And even though I appreciate LeBron James' ability, I think he needs to shut up and play defense during the game.

Tomato, Tomato.

An example of how I see things. I am a Lakers fan. Have been since I can remember. And even though I appreciate LeBron James' ability, I think he needs to shut up and play defense during the game.

That’s fair, you probably don’t like Tominaga’s “showboating” then either.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back