• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Cade Beresford-New OT offer: Update: Huskers still in the thick of things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to Cade. I hope he enjoys playing for a coach who will be screaming four-letter words at him all practice.

Good luck to Cade. I hope he enjoys playing for a coach who will be screaming four-letter words at him all practice.
I would play for the Pirate all day everyday...
UDL7niz.gif

Brilliant coach, but he is a little unhinged. There is a reason that Texas Tech showed him the door.

Tech showed him the door because they were too cheap to pay him. He's an offensive genius and was perfect in Lubbock because he wasn't able to pull those top recruits away from UT, OU and A&M so he had that unique scheme to differentiate things. One of my favorite coaches in all of college football by a long shot

Tech showed him the door because they were too cheap to pay him. He's an offensive genius and was perfect in Lubbock because he wasn't able to pull those top recruits away from UT, OU and A&M so he had that unique scheme to differentiate things. One of my favorite coaches in all of college football by a long shot
As I said in an earlier post, he is brilliant, but he is not a person that I would want my child playing for. Money was not the only reason.

I read his book and yes I get it, it was his point of view, but I would play for that crazy SOB any day. He got hosed at TTU.

As I said in an earlier post, he is brilliant, but he is not a person that I would want my child playing for. Money was not the only reason.

I understand and respect that perspective.. to each their own. I lived in Lubbock for a few years and have had the chance to interact with him on a few separate occasions. He might be a little old school and out there when it comes to football but I'd be happy to let my kids play for him some day.

I understand and respect that perspective.. to each their own. I lived in Lubbock for a few years and have had the chance to interact with him on a few separate occasions. He might be a little old school and out there when it comes to football but I'd be happy to let my kids play for him some day.
Loved when someone asked him what he would change from his time at Texas Tech and he goes "wouldn't recruit Craig James' kid for starters. Spent more time dealing with that guy than all the other parents combined."

Loved when someone asked him what he would change from his time at Texas Tech and he goes "wouldn't recruit Craig James' kid for starters. Spent more time dealing with that guy than all the other parents combined."

People can say what they want about his alleged mistreatment of the James kid but the fact is, nothing else has ever been said about him by other ppl and look who got the boot from having a public platform... good ole boy, Craig. This was very different than the Mangino scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back