• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Burn the Boats

There are a lot of posts in this forum with people having high expectations. I'll be happy with an improved team on the field that plays with fire and going to a bowl game in the first year. First and foremost, this is a culture change and those don't happen overnight. I will be curious how long it will take the negative Nellies to come out. I'm taking the long term approach with Frost.
It took all of about 30 seconds for me to turn on Coach Riley. Hire a .500 coach on a losing trend and you get a .500 coach departing on a losing trend. The fiasco was only trending worse. We have to remember that. Frostee will get er done, but not in year 1, maybe not even in year 2 though improvement will be apparent. But Husker Nation will be patient.

It took all of about 30 seconds for me to turn on Coach Riley. Hire a .500 coach on a losing trend and you get a .500 coach departing on a losing trend. The fiasco was only trending worse. We have to remember that. Frostee will get er done, but not in year 1, maybe not even in year 2 though improvement will be apparent. But Husker Nation will be patient.

Riley was a .500 coach? When the hell did this happen?

I'd be ok with beating the teams we should and surprising a few we shouldn't... :thumbsup: then eventually, and inevitably, transitioning the latter to the former!:Helmet:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back