• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Buffs in Pac 12 semi finals

OPHusker

Junior Varsity
20 Year Member
Life is funny sometimes....... they beat Oregon last night and I think they take on Cal later today......

I'd love to see it just for entertainment value. NU fans who dogged him would either have to bail or eat their words and rationalize his hiring. Some Creighton fans would throw a hissy fit. Pure entertainment.

Plus, I like the guy and think he'd actually be a good coach. But the real fun would be the reaction.

weak conference and all but the Buffs are Pac 12 Champs after last years NIT showing their coach has them going in the right direction

I like the guy and think he'd actually be a good coach.
I like Altman also, but is he really the guy you would like to see in Lincoln??? I just don't know if he has what it takes to lead NU where admin and fans want this thing to go...

I like Altman also, but is he really the guy you would like to see in Lincoln??? I just don't know if he has what it takes to lead NU where admin and fans want this thing to go...

Name somebody better...and realistic.

At the end of the day his resume will stack up against anybody that is eventually considered.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back