• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Bubba Starling and baseball--A look at Zack Lee and Kyle Parker

Status
Not open for further replies.

I read yesterday that he would only stop playing football if they paid him $2M +......

It was reported that he would only play this year and then concentrate on football. On a side note Willie Korn was supposed to be the star, but got beat out by Parker transfered to Marshall and now is leaving the team as they were going to move him to safety....another highly rated QB not able to translate to the college level.

Yeah I read that today...he is transfering to a D-II school....

A week after being switched from quarterback to safety, former Clemson standout Willy Korn is leaving Marshall and transferring to North Greenville University, a Division II program.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sp...-leaving-marshall-for-division-ii-school.html

It was reported that he would only play this year and then concentrate on football. On a side note Willie Korn was supposed to be the star, but got beat out by Parker transfered to Marshall and now is leaving the team as they were going to move him to safety....another highly rated QB not able to translate to the college level.

I read yesterday that he would only stop playing football if they paid him $2M +......

Actually, he turned down that deal quite awhile ago. Rockies came back with this counter-offer on last day. Pretty interesting negotiations.

The young man was insistent on coming back for one final year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back