• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

BTN tour, final impressions

JHudson

Administrator
Staff member
20 Year Member
Right off the bat, DiNardo mentions Nebraska in positive terms.

They say Minnesota is not as far along as expected.

Impressed with Purdue's defense, Iowa's lines, Northwestern's QB & RB.

I am not sure if what DiNardo said was real positive or not. I guess if MR doing what he wants to offensively or defensively is positive than OK.

Funny, no mention of Wisconsin they drooled all over them on their bus stop.

Thanks for the link, J. I'm in the B1G desert of France and missed the last week of B1G 10 Live reports.

I think you can read some optimism into the NU report, but I expect DeNardo will continue to temper his comments until MR proves it on the ground. Fair enough.

Thanks for the link, J. I'm in the B1G desert of France and missed the last week of B1G 10 Live reports.

I think you can read some optimism into the NU report, but I expect DeNardo will continue to temper his comments until MR proves it on the ground. Fair enough.
are you teaching or visiting?

I'm wondering if there is some way we can get Pederson hired as their next AD, the current one is getting long in the tooth.
Barry can't ever retire, because he believes what everyone tells him, that he is the consistency that makes Wisconsin gre...err, good. So if he quits, their program starts to die...it is probably true.

Barry can't ever retire, because he believes what everyone tells him, that he is the consistency that makes Wisconsin gre...err, good. So if he quits, their program starts to die...it is probably true.
He saw what happened after Osborne left. Oh well, there is always hope and no one gets out alive.:Facepalm:

are you teaching or visiting?

I retired from LCCC last year, Sam. At the moment I am volunteering as an archaeologist with History Flight in the Normandy area, trying to recover the remains of an American pilot who crashed a few days after D-Day. Won't be home until 20 Sep, so am savoring all the HuskerMax news I can get. The touch of home.

Last edited:
MyBraska, I salute your volunteerism. Bring our boy home to rest. I was born Husker Red in my heart, but I'm also red, white, and blue to the day I die. Thank you for doing this for our pilot.

Thanks for the kind words, guys. Don't want to highjack this thread, but am excited to say yesterday we found him after five days of digging. Still lots to go to finish the whole site, but pressure is now off. Here's a pic of the crew, including several French folks. I'm the tallest just left of the flag the French provided.
Crew 17.jpg

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back