• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked BTN.com Big Ten All-Freshman Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskers have Four membes of the All-B1G Freshman Team

:)

Sam Foltz, Avery Moss, Jordan Westerkamp and Michael Rose

Nice! I had kind of forgotten that Moss is only a freshman. He could turn out to be one of our best ever if he keeps working hard.

Nice to see the recognition, and all well-deserved. Reinforces for us how young we were this year. Tough to go through, but the furnace may have refined a lot of these kids into pure gold in the next few years. Hope so.

I think it will too. Imagine how good they will be in a couple years, they're already pretty good and only freshmen.

And six on Honorable Mention. Ten freshmen getting some recognition isn't to shabby. Bodes a bright future!!

If the coaches can continue to grow and learn to coach better than the players are here to do good things. Future is bright...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back