• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Bryce Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskerbub

Recruit
10 Year Member
Hey guys first time posting on the site, but have been reading you all for quite awhile. I hear Bryce Brown has left Tennesee. Any idea where he's heading?

Welcome Huskerbub. The Brown brothers are both huge talents that seem to have let the circus around them and their talents from a young age... get the best of them. Here's to hoping they gain some maturity and see success in the future.

Seems the Brown brothers and their <strike>pimp</strike> agent were the straw that broke the camels back with the agent brewhaha in the news recently. I'm sure there are others, but the Brown brothers are a case study.

No disrespect to Bryce but from everything I have heard he is a circus sideshow. I wish him well, as I also believe he will be a purple kitten.

If he were the second coming of Barry Sanders I wouldn't want him at NU. The kid...sadly...will likely never amount to anything. Those around him have done him no favors.

Will be interesting to see if he gets his release. Sounded like the coach would not give it to him until he has a face-to-face.

Will be interesting to see if he gets his release. Sounded like the coach would not give it to him until he has a face-to-face.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...n=ncaaf-258719

Without anyone explicitly saying so, it's a good bet that Brown never wanted to leave Kansas in the first place. His older brother, Arthur, followed a similar trajectory, shipping out for two unremarkable seasons in Miami before transferring home to Kansas State in March. Bryce is likely to follow that prodigal path, if he can find the initiative and/or nerve to actually secure his release from Tennessee.
Based on the situation with Scott Criss, can't he enroll at KSU with out a release and then talk with the coaches and perhaps get put on scholarship should KSU want to and have one available? It sounds like the issue is you can't talk to other coaches until you are released, however, if you enroll on your own and pay your own way (at least the first tuition payment) then you can talk to the coaches at the new school even if you don't have a release.

Last edited:
As said above, its KState. I've heard this from all over the internet. And speaking of, KSU fans are pretty darn excited about him. They either don't know of his excited past, or don't mind.

As said above, its KState. I've heard this from all over the internet. And speaking of, KSU fans are pretty darn excited about him. They either don't know of his excited past, or don't mind.

If there is 1 thing I know for sure, if I read it on the internet I know it is true. ;)

I would assume will be K-State. I see no reason to pile on the kid. He has received poor advice/influence from an adult who is very influential in his life. I wish him all the best and for his sake I hope Snyder becomes the new adult influence in his life.

Haha. Touche, Red Dawn. I suppose what I should have said is that I've seen very little information pointing elsewhere. Granted......It was still from the internet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back