• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Brion Carnes transfering to Northern Iowa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Very best of luck to him and I hope he is a starter out the gate...:)

Brian Christopherson @HuskerExtraBC From the blog: Brion Carnes headed to Northern Iowa...journalstar.com/sports/huskers… #Huskers

Northern Iowa is a Football Championship Subdivision school in Cedar Falls, Iowa, and a regular participant in the FCS playoffs. By transferring down a division, Carnes will be able to play immediately. He'll be a junior in eligibility this fall.

More here:

http://journalstar.com/sports/huske...cle_afb5d2ec-b2a8-11e2-9025-001a4bcf887a.html

This is a great program, and I think he will do very well at UNI. I can't remember the name, but Nebraska had a RB that transferred there several years ago that did well. Also know that Frost was, at one time, an assistant coach there. Got to talk to him after a game that a couple of my kids played in. Will be interesting to see how things turn out for Carnes.

Frost was the OC....

David Horne....

I think Brion will do well....

This is a great program, and I think he will do very well at UNI. I can't remember the name, but Nebraska had a RB that transferred there several years ago that did well. Also know that Frost was, at one time, an assistant coach there. Got to talk to him after a game that a couple of my kids played in. Will be interesting to see how things turn out for Carnes.

Last edited:
I'm delighted he gets to play there. Kurt Warner's alma mater. UNI lost to Wisconsin last year by FIVE points!

Cannot remember the name either but wasnt he a running back out of Omaha Central who had a good freshman year with us and then seemed to fade
away.

Red Reign, you might be right, I don't know for sure, but I am pretty sure he was one of the defensive coaches when I visited with him. Has been a few years, so I might be wrong.

Frost was the OC....

David Horne....

I think Brion will do well....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back