• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Breaking News. New Asst Coach Rashon Burno bolting for ASU!

NEFARIOUS!
Dungeon dankness wafts about.
Joe Bftsplk hovers nearby in the moors, as he has for lo, these many, many decades!

Woe is us! ;)

I am friendless no more! (Sonofa promised but I must not have measured-up :Biggrin:)

:wave:

Last edited:
Reminds me of a middle school girl who has a new boyfriend every week. "I really like Fla.....I really REALLY love Nebraska....I really REALLY REALLY love ASU".

Just asking... Is there any reason to believe, they all found out they don't like working with Miles or all just suddenly "found their connection job" seems like all the coaches that have left seem to find a job with close ties. Is that coincidence? :confused:

Just asking... Is there any reason to believe, they all found out they don't like working with Miles or all just suddenly "found their connection job" seems like all the coaches that have left seem to find a job with close ties. Is that coincidence? :confused:

LETS hope there is no truth to this. I think I will just take it at face value.

Hmmmm. All seem to have gone on to equal, or better jobs (none have gone to Youngstown State that I've heard), Smith seems to be doing well as HC (wish him the best), low-key, UTR Kenya Hunter from G'town will have been here for three years (it'd be smart to make sure he's adequately compensated) and seems happy, but I'm sure will go on to bigger things sooner rather than later (do we really want assistants without aspirations), Molinari is responsible for our stellar defense (don't think he moved from being HC to work for a T---), nor have I heard of much staff turnover.

Speculation could prove to be correct but it may be a little early yet. Strange how quickly we jump from worrying about somebody coming along and stealing away our beloved HC (Tim, we hardly knew ye :wave:) with an unmatchable offer of Glamour & Big Bucks to musing, Derek Johnson-like, if he isn't a rotten apple; all in one year. :Biggrin:

NEFARIOUS!
Dungeon dankness wafts about.
Joe Bftsplk hovers nearby in the moors, as he has for lo, these many, many decades!

Alas, alas, me thinkest, thou protest too much? :rolfl: Just kidding, Merle. :) Ah, Shakespeare ;)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back