• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Brayden Scott commits to Memphis

Status
Not open for further replies.

RR, I am sure that you meant Stanton correct???? Or are you watching the Big Bang marathon????

Could also be a place holder for him to ensure he has a scholarship....as the big schools all seem to have him as a backup option....

Memphis over those other schools? :confused: Maybe he has a chance to play as a freshman there?

Last edited:

Part of the game and not just schools like Memphis....happend to Nebraska last season with Debo Jones....who bolted when LSU the home state school offered....

I wasn't aware -- probably a good move on the part of the athlete, but certainly an inconvenience for programs like Memphis.

Last edited:

Part of the game and not just schools like Memphis....happend to Nebraska last season with Debo Jones....who bolted when LSU the home state school offered....

Still don't think the Debo Jones example is a good one of placeholding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back