• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Brandon Yost to visit on 21 January

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Nebraska kid....feeling is if Peat goes elsewhere, Brandon will get the scholarship....any of you folks in the Omaha area get to see Brandon and can give us your opinion? Thanks for that...:)

Coach Cotton is his lead recruiter....could not find any film on him....

Defensive tackle
Omaha, Nebraska
Millard West
6'1"
280 lbs
40:4.9 secs
Bench Max:420
Squat Max:530
Shuttle:4.6
Vertical:24 inches
GPA:2.9
ACT:21
Class:2011 (High School)

Rivals: unrated

Scholarship Offers: Ohio, South Dakota, South Dakota State & Wyoming
Interest: Iowa State and Nebraska

Where have I been. I didn't know he was on NU's radar. I got a chance to watch him early in the season against Omaha North (Win) and Millard South (Loss). As far as size, he is not an intimidating compared to most D1 talent. His mechanics may need some tuning but the kid does have a great motor. He looks to have a lot of potential. Being that I only got to see him in two games and it was early in the season, my memory is pretty rough as far as details, but from what I remember, his offers are more to his height than his talent. I think if he was to wear the scarlet in cream, he could work into becoming a serviceable weapon, maybe not right away, but he could get there, jmho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back