• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Brandi Jeffery

WARCHILD

Recruit
5 Year Member
She's a friend of mine and my favorite player on the team. A great girl and a quality person all-around. Glad to see her doing well this season. GBR!!

She's a friend of mine and my favorite player on the team. A great girl and a quality person all-around. Glad to see her doing well this season. GBR!!

Glad to hear this, Warchild. We go to every home game, and have enjoyed watching her play. Brandi's improvement this season is nothing short of amazing. It's like the switch just turned on. She has certainly had good moments in the past (including some unbelievable 3 pointers at Iowa her sophomore year) but has been inconsistent. This year, she has brought her game every night out. Her mental approach has been much better. If she misses a layup, she forgets about it and makes a play on D or gets a big board. In the past, her mistakes would continue to affect her play.

Brandi has been through a lot in her 4 years at Nebraska, and has persevered. My guess is her coaches would quickly point to Brandi as an example of why they are happy with their career choice, and what it is all about. Her growth as a person and a player has been awesome to watch.

Brandi couldn't have picked a better time to become someone we can count on night in and night out. Our depth is so thin it is ridiculous. And with small posts, we need her rebounding. That is just one part of her game that has picked up considerably. She has really delivered this year, and is a big part of our early season success.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back