• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Bookie Radley-Hiles headed to IMG Academy; Huskers appear to be his leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pic from this weekend. "Subtle hints"??

And the Huskers bracelet.

C4gKAyqVMAAjDmB.jpg:large

Previous
Next

Ryan ‏@ryan_fenoglio 19h19 hours ago

@Bookie_44 subtle hints part 2?? pic.twitter.com/vQ2oqW7TGU

Last edited:

Creighton Prep always seemed like one of these type schools.
It has been awhile since I lived in Omaha. And while they have done much more than their share of athletic recruiting over the years, I suspect their academic reputation is far superior to that of the IMG Academy in Florida. And I am far from a CP apologist. The basic philosophies of the two schools are completely different. One was founded to to an elite educational institution, and the other was founded to be an elite athletic institution.

Last edited:
Creighton Prep is a Jesuit school so I assume their academic record is better than IMG (Jseuits love learining), but that would not make IMG a football factory. It offers 13 AP courses, has a 1:10 faculty to student ratios, has LD support, and ranks fairly high among boarding schools in the country generally. And financially for the owners, it isn't worth a darn if the graduates are the best athletes in the country and cannot meet entrance requirements of major schools. UCLA, Georgetown, Notre Dame, Penn State and Virginia are the most popular destinations after the three Florida schools. Those five require good academic performance.

Creighton Prep is a Jesuit school so I assume their academic record is better than IMG (Jseuits love learining), but that would not make IMG a football factory. It offers 13 AP courses, has a 1:10 faculty to student ratios, has LD support, and ranks fairly high among boarding schools in the country generally. And financially for the owners, it isn't worth a darn if the graduates are the best athletes in the country and cannot meet entrance requirements of major schools. UCLA, Georgetown, Notre Dame, Penn State and Virginia are the most popular destinations after the three Florida schools. Those five require good academic performance.
A different language it appears...:Lol:

Someone PLEASE fix that photo, it's in all the wrong colors. The guy can't throw the bones to give love to the canes. That's a Nebraska thing.

I know, right!

The "editor" is taking liberties to see if he can get get any fish. Not saying he is definitely ours, but no way he goes to the canes..

I know, right!

The "editor" is taking liberties to see if he can get get any fish. Not saying he is definitely ours, but no way he goes to the canes..

Have you seen Miami's recruiting class? I'm not so sure he ends up there either but they're pulling in some BIG players right now and IMG is just a hop skip and a jump away

God I want this kid in Lincoln , saw him play last yr, he was dominant as a Jr, with lots of really good talent on the field, played with a certain recklessness that allowed him to really excel beyond all the others

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back