• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Boneyard Blackout for Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meh.

If its just the student section, they may get a higher participation rate, and it may actually look kind of cool.

But, why?

and why that game?

Last edited:
These never work. Was there a blackout game sometime between our first conference game against Wisconsin and now? I can't remember. I know we were on the road, but still. It seems like that didn't really help much.

Who the hell cares, just play well, it is only a shirt color, pink is cool!!!!

SAVE THE TIDDYS SHIRTS!!!!

I think it'd be cool student section only. If you're going, and not in south stadium, don't wear black.

Can you believe how fun it would be if the Pink Shirts held up their man boobs after a great play!!!

Last edited:
Can you believe how fun it would be if the Pink Shirts held up their man boobs after a great play!!!

thenug-vrq8qaxbkg.gif

Boneyard Blackout for Miami
Another really really bad and stupid idea. A head shaker to say the least. I get so-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o damned tired of this crap.
apollo-oh-no-not-again.jpg

Last edited:
Just the student section, I LIKE IT..... Let's also hope they scream from the Tunnel Walk to the last tick of the clock also....:dancer: :darthvader:

I love watching people's reactions to the blackout proposals..."oh the humanity!!!!!...you have ripped my childhood away!!!!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back