• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bol Bol -- the 6-foot-10, 15-year-old son of Manute Bol -- has guard-like skills

Wow. I dare say he has more athleticism than his dad ever had. Although I wonder if that dissappears once you start approaching 7'7!!!

He is pretty fluid for a kid that height!! Usually a 6'11" 15 year old would be clumsy! I hope he keeps working on his dribbling and mobility. One problem he will need to correct is his extremely low release point. It is fine against 6'3" AAU kids, but a 6'7" or above college player will block that often. I hope Coach Miles has Coach Hunter working on him!!

The Nebraska team that was coached by the former Omaha Central coach was up two points against Bol's team this past weekend at the tournament this is taking place at with two seconds left. Missed the front end of their one and one and Bol's team (KC Run GMC) hit a half court shot at the buzzer to beat them. They went on to win the tournament. A Nebraska team should have beat Bol's squad (who has 3 kids 6'10 or taller) and won a dang good AAU tournament.

Point is, there is some unbelievable talent in Nebraska as well.

Last edited:

The Nebraska team that was coached by the former Omaha Central coach was up two points against Bol's team this past weekend at the tournament this is taking place at with two seconds left. Missed the front end of their one and one and Bol's team (KC Run GMC) hit a half court shot at the buzzer to beat them. They went on to win the tournament. A Nebraska team should have beat Bol's squad (who has 3 kids 6'10 or taller) and won a dang good AAU tournament.

Point is, there is some unbelievable talent in Nebraska as well.

Need to keep them in Red.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back