• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Bo & coaches made an in-home visit to see Beau Sandland

Status
Not open for further replies.

I saw on rivals site front page that we are looking at another Juco TE. Is this good or bad?

I saw on rivals site front page that we are looking at another Juco TE. Is this good or bad?

I don't think it can be a good thing THE DAY AFTER we have an in-home visit with Sandland, we suddenly offer another player at the same position. 3-star Brandon Vandenburg is the new guy we offered, btw

Do not read too much into this....it has nothing to do with Sandland....

I don't think it can be a good thing THE DAY AFTER we have an in-home visit with Sandland, we suddenly offer another player at the same position. 3-star Brandon Vandenburg is the new guy we offered, btw

Last edited:

Beau just stated, on Big Red Wrapup that having two graduating TE's is huge to him because he's able to step right in and fill the void.

Bo & coaches made an in-home visit to see Beau Sandland

So how does the NCAA look at a Husker TV show talking to an uncommitted recruit two weeks before signing day? I know none of the guys did a hard sell on air, but it's surely a soft sell, at least.

Not a thing wrong with that at all....

So how does the NCAA look at a Husker TV show talking to an uncommitted recruit two weeks before signing day? I know none of the guys did a hard sell on air, but it's surely a soft sell, at least.

Looking at your avatar reminded me of the time my dad met John Wayne in Pennys in Plam Springs in 1974.....that was one big guy....nice guy to boot.......he could have played DT....:)

Yes, RR, we understand that but.... can he play defensive tackle? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back