• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bo and Stafford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agarn Reprised

Red Shirt
5 Year Member
bo.jpg

Last edited:

I wonder, just wonder, if in some weird way (or maybe not so weird) if Bo actually respects a player more who has the guts to stand up to him like that. Think so? You know...it's sort of like hockey players that fight each other, but in the process, they win each other's respect (not saying I advocate it).

I wonder, just wonder, if in some weird way (or maybe not so weird) if Bo actually respects a player more who has the guts to stand up to him like that. Think so? You know...it's sort of like hockey players that fight each other, but in the process, they win each other's respect (not saying I advocate it).
I wouldn't doubt it.

I think when Compton joined the conversation Bo backed off a little and realized the errors of his ways.

In the first thread on this topic, someone correctly translated Stafford's comments as "It's your (Bo's) fault". I agree the "F" lip reading is correctly identified as "Fault" and not another word.

It also would follow the above comments about Compton.

To me it looks like 2 competitors.

Look at the body language from both. Very different than the way Bell yelled at Bo a few weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back