• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Blackshirts!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots to be excited about

Seriously bright...like looking into the sun bright. Defense will be awesome. We will have a battle at QB. Offensive line should be outstanding if they can stay healthy. Running back, solid. I like it alot. GBR.

have to disagree a lil bit they played good but from what I saw GA used MN play book and it worked for them
TE was open all day. The dropped passes at the end of the game were more on GA than anything the D did.

Yet they come away with a win and that is all that matters
The Minnesota play book was running between the tackles, and they did it very well. Georgia did it rather poorly.

have to disagree a lil bit they played good but from what I saw GA used MN play book and it worked for them
TE was open all day. The dropped passes at the end of the game were more on GA than anything the D did.

Yet they come away with a win and that is all that matters

lol, 4 fg's one td, and the td came off turn over. The D played awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back