• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bill Callahan to the Titans

The Nth Degree

All N Since 1970
15 Year Member
Titans Coach Brian Callahan hiring his dad to be OL Coach. This is the first time in the NFL where a coach has hired his dad.

Actually, Bill C has proven to be a good OL Coach in the NFL.

Last edited:

Titans Coach Brian Callahan hiring his dad to be OL Coach. This is the first time in the NFL where a coach has hired his dad.

He's always been one of the best OL coaches in the country.

Bill Callahan is 67. Wonder if this will be his swan song.

Bill Callahan is 67. Wonder if this will be his swan song.

Bill will be highly motivated to do everything in his power to field the best offensive line he can to support his son’s first NFL head coaching job.

Bill Callahan is considered one of the best offensive line coaches in the game.

Bill will be highly motivated to do everything in his power to field the best offensive line he can to support his son’s first NFL head coaching job.
I didn't mean otherwise. I just wonder if this will be his last job.

As a lifelong Cleveland Browns fan, I can honestly say that this is a big loss for the Browns. Callahan did an amazing job with the Browns OL. I always wanted Stefanski to let him call plays.

I've said it a hundred times, but I will always believe that Callahan was a defensive coordinator away from being successful here.

Callahan, Titans, does anybody really give a rats arse about either of them. NOPE!

I've said it a hundred times, but I will always believe that Callahan was a defensive coordinator away from being successful here.
My first clue that cronyism was a prevalent, yet unnecessary, part of college football.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back