• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bill Belichick will headline as guest speaker at this year’s Nebraska Football X & Os clinic

Bill never spent much time doing these types of things while working here for the Patriots, but I've attended one coaching clinic in which he spoke.

His ability to intertwine the history of the game, down to its finest details is remarkable. If anyone has a chance to attend, don't miss it. You will walk away blown away by what's inside that man's head.

And despite what the media thinks, he's actually a pretty funny, entertaining guy. Dry dry dry sense of humor.

I like him well enough, but I'm surprised that a crowd who wants touchy-feely-nicey people associated with the football program (so much so that they ran off a good head coach) would think Belichick would be a good fit to speak at NU. No one is gonna be offended by him, are they?

I like him well enough, but I'm surprised that a crowd who wants touchy-feely-nicey people associated with the football program (so much so that they ran off a good head coach) would think Belichick would be a good fit to speak at NU. No one is gonna be offended by him, are they?

Pot stirring our we? ;)

Bill never spent much time doing these types of things while working here for the Patriots, but I've attended one coaching clinic in which he spoke.

His ability to intertwine the history of the game, down to its finest details is remarkable. If anyone has a chance to attend, don't miss it. You will walk away blown away by what's inside that man's head.

And despite what the media thinks, he's actually a pretty funny, entertaining guy. Dry dry dry sense of humor.

I hated when Denver had to play against a Belichick coached team, because he was just that good.

He does seem to have a really good, dry sense of humor and knows more about the game than most. He's definitely a coach I'd like to talk X's and O's with.

The really good thing about this is HCMR can sit down with the coaches and ask them about their est players. Normally this would be coaches within a 100-200 miles. With BB coming in you very well could get coaches from across the country. it would probably be between him and Nick Satan as to who is the most respected coach in the US right now.

The really good thing about this is HCMR can sit down with the coaches and ask them about their est players. Normally this would be coaches within a 100-200 miles. With BB coming in you very well could get coaches from across the country. it would probably be between him and Nick Satan as to who is the most respected coach in the US right now.

I have no doubt it will be a huge draw.

Even if a coach didn't like Belichick's personality, they'd have to be an arrogant ass to not think they could learn something from him.

I hated when Denver had to play against a Belichick coached team, because he was just that good.

He does seem to have a really good, dry sense of humor and knows more about the game than most. He's definitely a coach I'd like to talk X's and O's with.
Yep!

There's an awesome audio clip of when a media member (during one of his mandated press appearances) asked an innocuous question about the evolution of special teams and how it differs today than it did 50 years ago. He spent nearly 10 minutes providing one of the best history lessons you'd ever hear on special teams, its specializing over the years, and importance to the game.

Priceless.

Yep!

There's an awesome audio clip of when a media member (during one of his mandated press appearances) asked an innocuous question about the evolution of special teams and how it differs today than it did 50 years ago. He spent nearly 10 minutes providing one of the best history lessons you'd ever hear on special teams, its specializing over the years, and importance to the game.

Priceless.

I saw a video of him explaining his concepts with D line and linebackers in his defense that was just awesome to listen to. I'd seen some of it real time watching them play, but to hear him walk through the thought process was really humbling. The man knows the game inside and out.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back