• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Big10 Media Day

1. Where in my post did I say a big time coach is coming to our program? Stupid response.
2. Oh ok. I’ll get over it. Another dumb response.
3. I’d hate to see him go. He has built such a powerhouse. What a loss.

Do you ever consider he is making a million plus to deliver a good product? Or do you just like his dumb jokes?

You seemed to be attacking his personality instead of his coaching, which I think is below the belt. Outside of one year, his results have been dismal here. I appreciate his ability to recruit, but it has to translate into wins.

You seemed to be attacking his personality instead of his coaching, which I think is below the belt. Outside of one year, his results have been dismal here. I appreciate his ability to recruit, but it has to translate into wins.
Appreciate your response. I’m really not attacking him personally (in my mind), but attacking his style. I think, after seasons of failure, he should bring an attitude of serious determination to the Huskers.
I hope he succeeds this year. I really do. I just think we have too many Mr. Rogers around our programs. Let’s bring an Urban-like commitment to excellence, and make this thing rock and roll.

GBR.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back