• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Big Ten Women's Basketball Tournament

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
Big Ten Women's Basketball Tournament Central - Schedules, Bracket, etc.

The 28th Big Ten Women’s Basketball Tournament will be held March 9-13, 2021, with the city of Indianapolis playing host to the event for the 24th time. The winner of this year's tournament will receive the Big Ten's automatic qualification to the NCAA Tournament.

BTN will televise the first three games (first-round game and two second-round games) of the tournament, with FS2 then taking over as the presenting television outlet for the remaining second-round games, as well as the quarterfinal and semifinal rounds. The championship game will then be broadcast on ESPNU.

The winner of this year's tournament will receive the Big Ten's automatic qualification to the NCAA Tournament.
FIFY:

The winner of this year's tournament (HUSKERS) will receive the Big Ten's automatic qualification to the NCAA Tournament. :Rockon:

:Biggrin:

I'm so excited that I'm doing all I can to...

Dont Give Up

Big Ten Women's Basketball Tournament Central - Schedules, Bracket, etc.

The 28th Big Ten Women’s Basketball Tournament will be held March 9-13, 2021, with the city of Indianapolis playing host to the event for the 24th time. The winner of this year's tournament will receive the Big Ten's automatic qualification to the NCAA Tournament.

BTN will televise the first three games (first-round game and two second-round games) of the tournament, with FS2 then taking over as the presenting television outlet for the remaining second-round games, as well as the quarterfinal and semifinal rounds. The championship game will then be broadcast on ESPNU.
What happened to good ole B1G network doing the games?

Illinois boat raced Wisy 67-42. you would have to think that these two coaches are on the way out the door.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back