• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Big Ten Championship Game Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would like be sitting in front of TAILGATES.....TV's as they are UNDEFEATED !!! As to Indy.... nope we are heading south.....

I hope everyone has a great time at the game and that you all get to celebrate with the HUSKERS when they win the B1G championship. Have a safe trip and for those of you going, give us a recap if and when you get the time. GO BIG RED,,,,,

Last edited:

I'm in. Along with 4 other scattered souls in Omaha, Chicago, and Phoenix. We are a few shy of a full crew, but will certainly give Indy all that she can handle. This has become a tradition (with or without the 'skers) with my closest crew. We will be there in sec 112 (I believe) yelling hard and loud. GBR

I"ll be looking for you HM... never could find you in Columbus. I'll buy the first round :)

I will be in sec 101 Row 7. It is in one of the end zones. Not sure where I will before the game yet. You can email me at emshusker(at)gmail.com if you find a place and I will try and get over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back