• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Big Red Wrap-Up: Post-Season Special, 1716

Thanks Navy. I bookmarked it to watch later. :nod:

I can't believe BTN put on a NU Mens Basketball game last night that took my attention away from watching BRW-U. :Mad:

:Lol:

Hey Navy, I finally got to watch this;

:thumbsup:

I liked this from Blake Lawrence;

"The off season started yesterday. When the very first time you walk in to the weight room and you get that lifting card and it's...it's like another language. You look down at the piece of paper and say 'what lift is this, what's the timing of this..we're here a little bit longer than we're normally here, we stretch a little bit longer than we normally do'. The off season, in building that culture, starts with the first day walking in and meeting your new strength staff." :Rockon:

He said more but I wasn't sure how much I could post.

These kids are in for the awakening of their lives, and it's going to be a good wake up call.

:Corn2: :Mfclap:

Hey Navy, I finally got to watch this;

:thumbsup:

I liked this from Blake Lawrence;

"The off season started yesterday. When the very first time you walk in to the weight room and you get that lifting card and it's...it's like another language. You look down at the piece of paper and say 'what lift is this, what's the timing of this..we're here a little bit longer than we're normally here, we stretch a little bit longer than we normally do'. The off season, in building that culture, starts with the first day walking in and meeting your new strength staff." :Rockon:

He said more but I wasn't sure how much I could post.

These kids are in for the awakening of their lives, and it's going to be a good wake up call.

:Corn2: :Mfclap:
As stated in another thread,it’s like the rising from the ashes.A new dawn is coming for Nebraska football .Really pumped for the coming season.GBR.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back