• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Big Red Weekend Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BornToBeRed

Blackshirt
5 Year Member
Tweets:

Terry Joseph ‏@Coach_TJoseph
Coach Dobson is getting it done....is it gameday?...#HuskerBRW
Nebraska Video ‏@NEB_FB_VIDEO
#HuskerBRW is officially underway!

Nebraska Video ‏@NEB_FB_VIDEO
Player Panel is setup for #HuskerBRW Image Link

#HuskerBRW Image Link

Jake Wesch ‏@jakewesch
Just finished Academics... Now on to Life Skills. It's about setting our players up for life after college! #HuskerBRW

BEST ONE OF THE DAY:

Click Here for a stream of tweets tagged with #HuskerBRW. I expect recruits to be tweeting thing with that tag at some point.

Last edited:

A couple of photos courtesy of 2013 commit TE Greg Hart

Avi1q52CMAArzyK.jpg

Avi2mItCMAEegDV.jpg

Looks like this event is going to turn out very well for the Huskers. Keep it up Coaches!

Visitors, pulled from the pinned thread at the top of the board:

Taking Red Reign's list and doing my plug for 247. :)

DT Josh Augusta 4* (92/105)

LB Darien Claiborne 3* (89/105) -- NU and Texas A&M fighting for this one.

DT Ken Clark 3* (88/105) -- Wants, and is waiting for, a USC offer.

S Nate Gerry 3* (84/105) -- This is one that I could see committing not too long after Big Red Weekend if all goes well.

OT Zach Hannon 3* (87/105) -- Rockhurst kid, team mate of Michael Rose. I believe this will be his third time to Nebraska. Arkansas and Missouri are the main competition here.

OT Sean Harlow 3* (87/105) -- This is one kid I'm not too familiar with.

DT Toby Johnson NR -- HUGE prospect to have visiting. Holds a number of solid offers. You better believe the coaches are going to make time for this fella.

DT Donovan Munger 4* (90/105) -- Ohio State lean.

LB Marcus Newby 4* (94/105) -- Maryland lean, as he seems likely to stay close to home. But if we're going to get him seriously considering us, this is the time to do so.

RB Terrel Newby 3* (87/105) -- You remember this one. I said I thought we had a great chance to get a commit, then he cancelled his visit and was expected to announce Cal. THEN he talks to Rich, decides to take his visits before deciding. Needless to say, we need to blow the socks off this kid.

LB Delton Williams 3* (85/105) -- Building an offer sheet and hoping to bump his ranking. He'll be a Michigan State Spartan when all is said and done.

TE John Wisnieski NR -- Iowa leading, Nebraska pushing very hard. Also taking some visits out west. He's going to be at Oregon on the 20th, Stanford the 23rd.

Huskers commits who will attend:
Josh Bandaras, Greg Hart, Christian Lacouture, Courtney Love, Marcus McWilson, AJ Natter & Dan Samuelson
Click Here for a link to Nebraska's page of commits.

Terry Joseph ‏@Coach_TJoseph
Coach Dobson is getting it done....is it gameday?...#HuskerBRW

Nice comment.. lets hope this year we are more consistant then previous years. I believe this year will tell a lot. GBR

can't wait to read about those commits which are rolling in.

I'm going to assume Coach Terry's tweet was either talking about those guys already committed are walking in the door, or else just a little optimistic exaggeration. Otherwise I won't get any sleep tonight waiting to hear. ;)

I would not be surprised to see at least one more commit out of the weekend, and not Hannon. I think he is a given.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back