• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Big Red Report: Nebraska celebrates 2014 Gator Bowl win over Georgia (VIDEO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy that in this moment time, you can always go back to the :47 mark of this video and Jeremiah Sirles is the QB at NU! And to think some people think RKIII is big :eek:

It brings a big smile to my face seeing how happy the players are. They had ups and downs throughout the year, but finished on a high note.

very cool. especially happy for the seniors!

lol ... i heard some dude (fan) say "I love you!" to Tommy.

We were part of the Husker crowd that stayed to the end. We moved down to field level and were on the receiving end of plenty of hand slapping and joy filled emotions.

I think that I might have been the Husker fan mentioned above, that shouted out to Tommy. Although I'm not a dude, I fell in love with all those guys at that moment. Cool experience to see such joy after such an up and down season.

Looking forward to good things next football season. GO Big Red!

Cool video but that trophy presentation was terrible. Most bowls bring out a little stage. It was like they were standing in the middle of reporters and just a "here ya go coach" type thing...

I can't complain though. Better than not being at the presentation at all !

Awesome video though. Love that stuff.

Thanks for posting this link, great video, really get caught up in the moment of celebration.... is it too early to crack open another cold one? :cool: BBR

Ha ha....:)

very cool. especially happy for the seniors!

lol ... i heard some dude (fan) say "I love you!" to Tommy.

We were part of the Husker crowd that stayed to the end. We moved down to field level and were on the receiving end of plenty of hand slapping and joy filled emotions.

I think that I might have been the Husker fan mentioned above, that shouted out to Tommy. Although I'm not a dude, I fell in love with all those guys at that moment. Cool experience to see such joy after such an up and down season.

Looking forward to good things next football season. GO Big Red!

Great stuff! Really, really happy for the players. Especially the seniors. Well done to the entire team and everyone associated with it.

Thank you very much for sharing, RR! It's a great (and a MUST) watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back