• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked BIG CCG/Wisconsin O-Line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wisconsin lost 5 games and is down to their 3rd strign QB....if we can't beat them then....well you get it...:Biggrin:

I agree and if we hadn't beaten them once already this season my confidence level would be higher. As it is, we should knock the snot out of them.

(Provided we get behind by 2 TD's early that is)

:Biggrin:

Yeah, we should pound'em. Just like we should pound Iowa. Er, wait...

I've learned I can't take any game for granted this year. My poor heart can't wait until the season's over so I don't have weekly cardiac events...

There is no reason to be worried or afraid of Wisconsin...

While you bring up good points, this is wrong and you know it. There was no reason to worry or be afraid of Iowa and they were in position to win that game. We are better than Wisconsin but they have enough athletes and a good enough coach to win if we don't play well.

Wisc wont beat us. We will lose this one on our own. Mistakes and turnovers . But I've been wrong before

We must've watched a different Wisconsin/Penn St. game.

I didn't say they were world-beaters. I said they looked better than earlier. Our D-line was nothing great before Saturday's injury to Steinkuhler.

The team with the better fat guys usually wins. I just hope we can stop it if they just pound and pound.

I didn't say they were world-beaters. I said they looked better than earlier. Our D-line was nothing great before Saturday's injury to Steinkuhler.

The team with the better fat guys usually wins. I just hope we can stop it if they just pound and pound.

We will load the box and dare them to pass. We have good corners who will need to have good games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back