• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Big 10 power rankings--Breaking Bad style

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColoREDo

REDo posts matter!!!
10 Year Member
http://www.offtackleempire.com/2014/1/9/5290188/power-poll-breaking-bad-michigan-state-champions

f84bb121018a75eb62df4b531f9f0d8f_width_640x.png

[h=4]T3. Nebraska - Hank Schrader - 74[/h] From the moment this season started, we thought you were one cocky SOB. The way you like to show your guns - kind of like that fancy Taylor Martinez - to all the people at the party. Then you got into action, and we were mostly sure that you were some sort of egotistical jackass who nobody liked and who took credit for all of those great drug busts of yesterday. Of course, you're a little smarter than everyone thought and you're onto that meth cook with the signature blue color. Sure, it has cost you a few bullets to the hip, the psychological mess of seeing a man's head explode along with a lot of your friends, and you can't walk so great, but you're onto something.

Last edited:

I'll take Saul any day to get out of a problem

I'm just glad we're not Purdue.

12. Purdue - Spooge - 8

Pretty much everything about you is an embarrassment. You're an ugly meth-addict with an obnoxious wife who also happens to be a meth-addict, and you owe your drug dealer lots of money. So how do you pay that dealer off? With an ATM you can't open. Of course, then you die the worst death by getting splatted by that ATM after your wife pushes it onto you. So that was your season Purdue, death by ATM. Go figure.

The shirt I wore at my wedding is the same salmon/khaki one he sports a few times early on. I wasn't into the show and didn't know that at the time, though.

Now to read this!

So you agree

That's actually footage of me.

My favorite dramas in order:

Co. 1 - The Wire
Co. 1 - Breaking Bad
2. Everything else.

But off the top of my head, I really liked The Shield, Sherlock, Southland, SOA, Homeland.

On the next tier is probably Mad Men and a bunch that are escaping me right now.... maybe Lost, but it went on too long, and I never really got invested in the characters, for the most part.

Comedies: Arrested Development, Always Sunny, Archer, first two seasons of The League and probably another 1 or 2 that are escaping me right now.

Last edited:
That's actually footage of me.

My favorite dramas in order:

Co. 1 - The Wire
Co. 1 - Breaking Bad
2. Everything else.

But off the top of my head, I really liked The Shield, Sherlock, Southland, SOA, Homeland.

On the next tier is probably Mad Men and a bunch that are escaping me right now.... maybe Lost, but it went on too long, and I never really got invested in the characters, for the most part.

Comedies: Arrested Development, Always Sunny, Archer, first two seasons of The League and probably another 1 or 2 that are escaping me right now.

I was only thinking dramas. Favorite comedies: archer, Seinfeld, old scrubs. Just getting into arrested development

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back