• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Big 10 Bowls

Iowa just knocked USC OUT! That was just a very nice INT for the Pick 6 for the birds..... LOL~~~~ USC ..... 49 - 24 chickens....

Last edited:

YUP! And the camera work was really good too, as it gave a really great look of him being behind the line of scrimmage when he threw the ball.

The Iowa dudes are just downright mean and nasty. This is encouraging to me as a Husker fan as we hung tough with this squad. GBR!!!! Iowa dominated this second half on the field, clearly the better team and better coached team.
USC losing their QB was the difference. Tight ballgame until he went out and didn't score again.

USC losing their QB was the difference. Tight ballgame until he went out and didn't score again.
Total second half domination. USC is one of those schools I love to hate, so I'm amused by the outcome even though I wasn't particularly rooting for Iowa.

Just seen the stat that this is USC's worst Bowl Loss since 1948. It was an ass kicking and a very nice win for Ferentz.

Regardless of USC's QB going down, that doesn't excuse them for giving up 49 points to Iowa.

The Trojans were frauds before this game even started. They can't run the ball -- haven't all season -- and only had 22 yards rushing tonight. Typical Pac-12 finesse team like Iowa is fully capable of exposing.

Sucks being jealous of Iowa -- but they are in a different league than Nebraska. Doesn't matter to me that we played them close -- we lost. Sadly, I can point to too many games over the past five seasons where we played a good team close, and we still haven't gotten over the hump. Iowa owns us almost as badly as Wisconsin does. Would be nice to end this ugly streak against the Hawkeyes in Iowa City next season. Won't be easy. While Iowa will have to break in a new QB, the top receivers and RB's were not seniors (assuming Smith-Marsette returns for his senior season, he is a stud), and the new QB will have 4 of 5 starting O-linemen returning.

We'll get the game in Iowa City next season sandwiched right in the middle of that tough 5-game stretch. Ohio State and Penn State prior to the Hawkeyes, Wisconsin and Minnesota to follow.

What channel is the Sooner Network?
B446544A-E6C1-4DD4-8047-35E7794D94A4.png
ESPN today.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back