• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Big 10 Bowls

Really happy that osu went down to defeat, and it is even better that they are blaming it on biased officiating. It is about time they were on the other side of that equation, since they seem to often get the benefit of the close calls within conference.

2019 Servpro First Responder Bowl

10th First Responder Bowl

@ 11:30am CST on ESPN

Site logo
Western Kentucky Hilltoppers ~ (8-4)

VS

Western Michigan logo
Western Michigan Broncos ~ (7-5)

Really happy that osu went down to defeat, and it is even better that they are blaming it on biased officiating. It is about time they were on the other side of that equation, since they seem to often get the benefit of the close calls within conference.
Well just the opposite. Of course I hate Bucks except bowls.

tOSU was robbed.

Music City Bowl

@ 3:00pm CST on ESPN

Mississippi State logo
MISSISSIPPI STATE BULLDOGS (6-6)

VS

Site logo
LOUISVILLE CARDINALS (7-5)

Last edited:
Redbox Bowl logo.svg

@ 3:00pm on FOX

Cal Athletics CALIFORNIA GOLDEN BEARS (7-5)

VS

Illinois Fighting Illini
ILLINOIS
FIGHTING ILLINI (6-6)

Last edited:

Orange Bowl has to be praying for Nebraska to get back to some semblance of old based on that pitiful crowd.
Well more attendees than Redbox. Levi's stadium 2nd and 3rd decks was 100% empty seats ..... probably gate decks are closed.

Last edited:
KSU vs Navy @ Autozone bowl. Tied at halftime ..... 10 to 10. I noticed KSU coaches staff dressed in Bison green. (NDSU Bison)

GO NAVY !

.... but don't trust Navy. Fly Boys are okay but not Squids. Swimming away ..... and drown

Last edited:

Navy drowned. Missed fairly chip shot FG and long TD run called back (phantom penalty). Now 17 to 17 ... late 4th quarter.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back