• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Benning: 'Things are actually toughening a bit. A lot more mental accountabily'

Status
Not open for further replies.

From what I recall the last two years we've heard from Gerry DiNardo that our practices under Riley looked a bit laid back/soft compared to other B1G schools.

I'm happy to hear things may be moving in a new direction this year.

From what I recall the last two years we've heard from Gerry DiNardo that our practices under Riley looked a bit laid back/soft compared to other B1G schools.

I'm happy to hear things may be moving in a new direction this year.

You might be right and if you are I think we all can agree what WAS being done was not working real well, in combination with what *** said in an earlier post, if this would have been done right off the bat we might have had a very small roster.

You might be right and if you are I think we all can agree what WAS being done was not working real well, in combination with what *** said in an earlier post, if this would have been done right off the bat we might have had a very small roster.

I think *** hit the nail on the head. There was likely a method to the madness of MR's first year and a half here.
Riley has been around long enough to know how to take the temperature of a program and medicate it as necessary. He was likely trying to avoid mutiny.

I think *** hit the nail on the head. There was likely a method to the madness of MR's first year and a half here.
Riley has been around long enough to know how to take the temperature of a program and medicate it as necessary. He was likely trying to avoid mutiny.
This is what you get with an experienced professional coach. Someone who thinks things through.

These are the things that if Riley would have done them right out of the gate, we would maybe have been playing with 65 scholarship guys. Now it's a young team at least half full of guys he's recruited, throw the gauntlet/expectation down and don't waiver.

Yup you nailed it and I am not sure a lot folk understood that. Its only going to get better from here on in.

Yup

I cant see what the Twitter post says right now...please share with the twitterblocked

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back