• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Benning hints at 1-2 more leaving

I'm guessing Morgan, which would be a huge loss indeed.

I am guessing Morgan as well. He was charged with felony possession of marijuana and had over a half ounce in his possession. No matter one's opinion on weed, that is still a pretty significant charge.

I am guessing Morgan as well. He was charged with felony possession of marijuana and had over a half ounce in his possession. No matter one's opinion on weed, that is still a pretty significant charge.
It was dropped to a misdemeanor.

While I know I am in the minority here, I will always have the attitude that no one person will make or break this team. That might be misguided thinking, but unless it is the starting qb, who always has his hands on the football, no one is irreplaceable. Important yes, irreplaceable no.

While I know I am in the minority here, I will always have the attitude that no one person will make or break this team. That might be misguided thinking, but unless it is the starting qb, who always has his hands on the football, no one is irreplaceable. Important yes, irreplaceable no.
I get that line of thought. If they truly become irreplaceable, then there is not much of a team.

Do we offer KJ his schollie when he comes back or will he come back as walkon and have to earn that schollie back? I hope he has to earn it back!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back