• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ben Brahmer - Pierce

Section 104

Recruit
5 Year Member
Ben Brahmer from Pierce was offered by Iowa State this week. Kid is a sophomore and a stud and smart too. Dad is a great coach and principal at Pierce. I would imagine that he is more than just acquaintances with Ethan Piper as Piper's dad works at Pierce as well. Hope we get in on this kid.

Ben Brahmer from Pierce was offered by Iowa State this week. Kid is a sophomore and a stud and smart too. Dad is a great coach and principal at Pierce. I would imagine that he is more than just acquaintances with Ethan Piper as Piper's dad works at Pierce as well. Hope we get in on this kid.
I am an alumni of Pierce. Would love to get him as he is a 6'5" sophomore and has all the potential to carry 240 lbs.

Sorry to here you are from pierce. :)

I lived in Plainview and Creighton for about 15 years so naturally we hate Pierce.
Well, we dominated Plainview and Creighton in the old NENAC days, so I understand your angst towards Pierce.;);)Now they are either 6 or 8 man teams, I believe or maybe C-2 at best.

Last edited:
Who was the tight end from Pierce a coupla decades back? Looked to be a great player and then a horrific leg injury ended that.

Who was the tight end from Pierce a coupla decades back? Looked to be a great player and then a horrific leg injury ended that.
Matt Herian, all he did was catch TD's passes.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back