• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Been Gone a while, now I understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greatest Fan of All

The Legend
10 Year Member
Just look at all the amazing football related threads that are filling up the football board! Now that the Bo controversy is dead for another year or so...I can really see how the board has perked up. All those posters that have been avoiding posting for fear of their threads being hijacked by Bo's former plight are really taking command now. I can't wait to jump into one and talk actual football! As soon as I see one, I jump on in...

Last edited:

Common guys...support the Board and the team...let's get some great football analysis going! We have a winnable bowl game on the horizon. No thoughts about our chances? We seem to be great when we play a team using their second string QB, THAT might give us the edge we need, right?

Common guys...support the Board and the team...let's get some great football analysis going! We have a winnable bowl game on the horizon. No thoughts about our chances? We seem to be great when we play a team using their second string QB, THAT might give us the edge we need, right?

I think we're gonna go in and hit the QB over and over, have him rattled from the start and win by a couple scores.

A week is a while? I was hoping the "self imposed vacation" would last at least until the bowl, as promised.

Two HHF down... how many to go?

You first.

Actually GFoA IS a great fan. Don't underestimate his passion. The fact that we disagree about some things doesn't blind me to it.

Why not just join the threads? Why this thread, to celebrate your return?

Please...

He's a diva. His presence needed to be heralded.

Well, it's good he's back. The board wasn't negative enough already. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back