• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Beau Sandland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure just mentioning him will get me killed, but IMPO Bill Callahan's had some nice screen plays. Its the ONE thing I think Nebraska shoulda kept in their arsenal.

Agreed Callahan's screen game was run very well. One of the few plays that seemed to work every time.

FYI...seems he took an on-line math class they will not accept.....in my opinion this is down to Nebraska and OU and I think we win his commit....as he was not as excited about his visit their as he was to Lincoln....

Josh Harvey ‏<s>@</s>joshharveyscout Just got off the phone with four-star JC TE Beau Sandland. All <s>#</s>SEC schools are now off his list. http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=204&f=1127&t=9430358 …

The SEC has classes they won't accept? Who would've thunk it. ;) Funny to think NU might get a recruit away from the SEC because he couldn't meet one of their academic requirements.

The SEC has classes they won't accept? Who would've thunk it. ;) Funny to think NU might get a recruit away from the SEC because he couldn't meet one of their academic requirements.

Yea.. they, the SEC, has to keep "those" classes on campus ;)

Love to see this guy in the fold!

It must've been a real class and they didn't know how to process one of those.

He said November all along....wants to enroll in January....he also said he will not commit until his mon visits the school with him....

Hard to say if he moves it up or not....

With the elimination of the SEC schools, will this speed up his announcement?

RR, glad you are back. I hope things are OK for you personally, I need your regular updates.

Last edited:

I will be in and out....until we get my mom well enough to leave the hospital....but thanks....means allot....:)

If you see Pele'around town tell him I said 'hi'....:) :) :)

RR, glad you are back. I hope things are OK for you personally, I need your regular updates.

Last edited:

Still looking really good with him....still think we are the team to beat....would be a HUGE 'get' if we can get him into the fold....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back