• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Beau Sandland lists his final 3: Will visit with his mom before signing day

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskerNCorpus

Heisman
15 Year Member
TE Sandland lists his final 3 schools.

In alphabetical order:
Arizona State
Miami
Nebraska

Last edited by a moderator:

OU was the school most folks thought was the biggest competiton...they are eliminated....because they do not use their TEs...Miami could lose their head coach to Wisconsin and Graham at Arizona State has a history of moving himself....

The fact he is considering Miami tells me that distance is not an issues as was a concern....

Gotta like our chances....between Nebraska and ASU in my opionion...if location wins out with his family he will be Tempe bound....if not Lincoln...which is where I think his heart is...

TE Sandland lists his final 3 schools.

In alphabetical order:
Arizona State
Miami
Nebraska

Last edited:
I have a hard time believing any decent recruit would want to go to Miami. Their fan base is nonexistant and they are going to get hammered hard by the NCAA fairly soon I think.

Question? Do you guys really think that these guys are honestly still considering other schools when they get to this point or just enjoying the process?

Question? Do you guys really think that these guys are honestly still considering other schools when they get to this point or just enjoying the process?

Pretty sure that would be a case by case scenario. Some like it, some don't. Some know where they want to go, some are still torn.

Yup.....said he was going to bring his mom to Lincoln back in June....Bo kept his promise on Sandland being the first in-home visit and now Beau is keeping his....since the Huskers get the 'mom visit' unless she gives thumbs down its a done deal...and as reported on USC by Mike Schafer she was very impressed by Bo as was his grandfather....

Its not a done deal yet but its real close....as I said in the other thread on Beau....its looking good for the home team...:)

Don't think it will be.

He and his mom are now planning to visit Lincoln before the December 19th signing date

Look for the date he visits....if it goes well with his mom, as is expected, a commit before he leaves will happen...

Some of you may have watched Big Red Wrap-Up where eau said he would be visiting Texas Tech this coming weekend....he canceled and will take no more visits....except to come to Lincoln with his mom....:) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back