• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Baylor upset

rw120555

Junior Varsity
20 Year Member
Does anybody here still care about women's basketball now that NU is out? As a Notre Dame season ticket holder whose daughter played 7th grade basketball with Skylar Diggins, I do!

I thought the Baylor game last night was amazing. Baylor fans think their team got shafted by the refs, and perhaps so. But they wouldn't have had a chance to get shafted if Louisville wasn't playing an incredible game. 64% 3 point shooting, much of it from way beyond the arc, was phenomenal - like their coach said, he is not sure they could do it again if they were playing 5 against 0, but they did it in the biggest game of their lives.

I think Notre Dame is probably the slight favorite now. But Duke could be tough, and UConn would love to avenge the 7 of the last 8 games it has lost to the Irish, most of which have been determined in the final minute. I'd be thrilled if they don't get the chance -- I'll be cheering for Kentucky over UConn tonight.

100 dollar bet would have won 7500....i will watch for diggins...she is very attractive

Does anybody here still care about women's basketball now that NU is out? As a Notre Dame season ticket holder whose daughter played 7th grade basketball with Skylar Diggins, I do!

I thought the Baylor game last night was amazing. Baylor fans think their team got shafted by the refs, and perhaps so. But they wouldn't have had a chance to get shafted if Louisville wasn't playing an incredible game. 64% 3 point shooting, much of it from way beyond the arc, was phenomenal - like their coach said, he is not sure they could do it again if they were playing 5 against 0, but they did it in the biggest game of their lives.

I think Notre Dame is probably the slight favorite now. But Duke could be tough, and UConn would love to avenge the 7 of the last 8 games it has lost to the Irish, most of which have been determined in the final minute. I'd be thrilled if they don't get the chance -- I'll be cheering for Kentucky over UConn tonight.

Tired of Mulkey and surrogates being poor sports after the game and all day today. Give L'ville credit for shooting lights out in the biggest game of their lives...can't say the same for our women's team. :(

If it was a men's sport, it would have been considered one of the biggest upsets in sports history, on every front page, and occupied half of Sportscenter for a week.

Oh well, it's baseball season now, and I'm happy about that.

I'm glad Notre Dame isn't playing Louisville right now. They'd be killing us. As it is we are down to Duke by 6 at the half.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back