• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

BASEBALL THREAD - NEBRASKA vs IOWA - @ Iowa - 3-23-14 - RUBBER MATCH

Pitching woes once again. Bummer isn't/shouldn't be a starter. middle relief is spotty to bad at best.

Yeh, putting our offense behind the 8 ball makes i so hard to relax and come back from any deficit.
Well, no excuses, our pitching will kill us unless it improves.

Again, see you all on Tuesday. :wave:

Well, I went into my e-mail, and the response was condescending, as usual, saying our settings are just fine! Then, it tells me to download a couple of urls to helps make it work! Yeh, went thru this before!

This was my response:

"In reply to your reply to #............, the problem was also with others on the forum, trying to listen to the baseball game.

"It had nothing to do with our computers! Most of the time, when it would drop off, it would drop down to the Sports Nightly!! That is your problem, not ours,.

"It is up to you to fix these problems, so don't shove it off on us, please!!

I expect, each year, you guys improve your work. Well, it is a little better, but these interrupted drops are inexcusable. Please work on this, ok?

"It is going to be a long season for us, if you don't correct this!

"Thank you!"

Well, I don't expect any response that will satsify us. See you on Tuesday, hoping we don't have the same "problem"!!! :wave: :)

Last edited:

Unfortunately, right now this team is a mid level big 10 team at best.

I agree. They have the talent to be better than that, but we are that kind of team right now. It will be interesting to see if the coaches and team leaders can get this turned around. The good news is we have the talent to do it, and we have decent, deep starting pitching. The players need to buy into the team approach to make it happen. Perhaps this latest adversity will be the impetus, not unlike what happened with basketball in January.

Unfortunately, right now this team is a mid level big 10 team at best.

A mid-level Big Ten team is a bad team.

And yep, it comes down to pitching. Broken record. The single most important ingredient in fielding a quality baseball team. And we don't have it.

Sad.

I agree. They have the talent to be better than that, but we are that kind of team right now. It will be interesting to see if the coaches and team leaders can get this turned around. The good news is we have the talent to do it, and we have decent, deep starting pitching. The players need to buy into the team approach to make it happen. Perhaps this latest adversity will be the impetus, not unlike what happened with basketball in January.

The only thing going for our pitchers, in relation to this last weekend is, the Iowa team has a high batting average, as we do. Unfortunatley, on Sunday, our bats failed us!

Well, I went into my e-mail, and the response was condescending, as usual, saying our settings are just fine! Then, it tells me to download a couple of urls to helps make it work! Yeh, went thru this before!

This was my response:

"In reply to your reply to #............, the problem was also with others on the forum, trying to listen to the baseball game.

"It had nothing to do with our computers! Most of the time, when it would drop off, it would drop down to the Sports Nightly!! That is your problem, not ours,.

"It is up to you to fix these problems, so don't shove it off on us, please!!

I expect, each year, you guys improve your work. Well, it is a little better, but these interrupted drops are inexcusable. Please work on this, ok?

"It is going to be a long season for us, if you don't correct this!

"Thank you!"

Well, I don't expect any response that will satsify us. See you on Tuesday, hoping we don't have the same "problem"!!! :wave: :)

Well, I did get a different answer than I thought I would:

The following response is provided:

Greetings,

Thank you for the feedback.

We have forwarded your message along to the Nebraska Huskers project managers and the audio/video production teams in order to hopefully provide a better viewing and listening experience in the future.

Please let us know if you have further questions.

Best regards,
------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your request.
Technical Support

Uh, good luck with that, right?
:computer:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back