• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

BASEBALL THREAD - HUSKERS vs WOLVERINES - @ Ann Arbor - 4-25-14 * 5:00 p.m.

hot shot, Steve to 2nd for the force!!

ump at home plate calls him safe!!! :lol:

game over!

6-4 final!! :banana:

Last edited:

Great Win! On the road is JUST what the Dr. ordered! Let's take this series tomorrow Huskers!

Thanks for the great PBP C-Bob and C-Skr!

Seriously, this ump is the worst we have had all season.

Greg and Lane were beside themselves the whole evening

As Greg said, the strike zone is disappearing!!

I hope this guy goes to another conference...........please?

drove me nuts!!

well, at least we got out of it. Better than last week. :banghead: I guess playing the "Blue" in Ann Arbor means that we play both "Blue's". started to sound like a circus out there.

Finally! I'm glad we won, but it was not a pretty game.

I, honestly, blame the umpire, csker. This guy needs glasses, for sure! I never heard Lane and Greg
so befuddled than tonite.

Too many same spots, different calls. That is a sign, the ump is not "focused"! No pun intended!! :lol:

Last edited:
well, at least we got out of it. Better than last week. :banghead: I guess playing the "Blue" in Ann Arbor means that we play both "Blue's". started to sound like a circus out there.

That is so, well put, 89-93!! Clever, also! Blue on blue vs Big Red! :bow:

I wonder what Darin will say. Unfortunately, here in this free country, one cannot talk about the ineptness of one said umpire! :taunt:

619 in attendance? Shame on Michigan, who boast such a fan base!! It it ain't football, they could give a rip.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back